ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cossie Clio

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been for sale for ages. It's certainly to be admired but for 28k? Not a chance.

(I'm not saying it's not worth it to the right person. I cant even start to imagine the time and money taken to build it.)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to laugh at cars like that.
There's usually only one person in the entire country who'd be the least bit interested at that money and thats the prat trying to sell it.

He's gone out, spent an absolute fortune to build a car that gets polished and trailered to a show.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
It's been for sale for ages. It's certainly to be admired but for 28k? Not a chance.

(I'm not saying it's not worth it to the right person. I cant even start to imagine the time and money taken to build it.)
Says in the description 40k of receipts :grimacing:

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it randomly have an extra intercooler??

I can see one large one mounted low in the bumper
Radiator behind
Oil cooler on top of bumper
Random intercooler behind oil cooler??

s-l1600.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
@R3k1355 supplementary radiator

You have to laugh at cars like that.
There's usually only one person in the entire country who'd be the least bit interested at that money and thats the prat trying to sell it.

He's gone out, spent an absolute fortune to build a car that gets polished and trailered to a show.

I believe that's due to illness and also the reason it's for sale

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would say that my tastes in the appearance of cars, definitely swing towards the chav-end of the barometer.

However - Dimma. Good God. If there's ever a kit to utterly ruin any car on this planet of ours - that is guaranteed to do the job. Truly hideous - even beyond the realms of an 8-year-old designing it with a set of Crayolas.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Love this car. Ive seen it at all the shows and am always amazed at the effort he has put in and how high quality everything is.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Trophy
I have seen it in the flesh , it's stunning kudos to the owner for the build and gooduck to him.