ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cosmetic improvements to my 182

Clio 182
Hey everyone. So since getting my 182 last December I have made a couple improvements to the way it looks. In the pic below you can see how it looked after I bought it, with horrible after market alloys which I received a few comments on :p

IMAG0019_zps9vrbbwqd.jpg

Since then I have replaced these wheels with a nice set of standard anthracite alloys and I also added a Fabia splitter which looks really nice I think. pics below:

IMAG0132_zps8yoj4dcv.jpg

IMAG0136_zpsjfyaee8g.jpg

I think it looks a million times better now, what do you guys think?

Clio 182
Oh and get rid of the sticker at the back quarter.

Hmm dunno... I kinda like the stickers tbh. They were there when I got it but I think they look ok. Hadn't thought about changing the caliper colour, was going to just repaint the red... will have a think about that.

Clio 182
And silvertek indicators and a clean plates that fit your recess.

Yeah the plate at the front does look a bit shabby. Just had a look at your clio and actually really like the plate surrounds you have on there, I might pinch that idea :p

RB Clio 182
No don't that was 3 years a go.

Get clean ones from fancy plates, 90mm width for front one, some go 88mm

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks much better, well done. Stickers are horrid though, sorry!

As for calipers, think about gold ;) seriously, might sound weird... but look fantastic.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Welcome to the forum :blush: 10000000000 times better with Cup wheels :up: Any other mods she has or planned?

Clio 182
Thanks no mods so far. Needs a new exhaust so was planning to put a milltek system on there soon. Will be going to SJM for a remap at some point also. Haven't decided whether I'm going to put an induction kit on yet

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Thanks no mods so far. Needs a new exhaust so was planning to put a milltek system on there soon. Will be going to SJM for a remap at some point also. Haven't decided whether I'm going to put an induction kit on yet

I've got a milltek system and its awesome, just don't go non-resonated as the drone on the motorway sucks! Resonated is subtle when cruising but sounds awesome when you romp it [emoji14]

Check out the fatty induction setup on the forum here for an inexpensive but effective system [emoji3] videos on YouTube of its noise to check out too!

Clio 182
I was actually considering the non-resonated but I doa fair bit of motorway driving so might reconsider :p
Yeah I've seen the fatty setup, last time I checked the metal tube wasn't in stock on eBay, I'll take another look cheers