ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsadi's Renault Clio Sport 172 phase 1

Renault Clio 172 ph1
Hi all
This is the current spec list and some photos of my Renault Clio Sport 172 phase 1. Car is used as an every day car and occasionally as a trackday car. Enjoy!

Current spec list:

Exterior:
Painted front bumper plate surround in matt black
Fabia splitter
Depo front lights with black background
White side repeaters
Rear bumper from Clio 172 phase 2

Interior:
Footrest Sparco
Bucet Sparco Pro 2000 only for trackdays
3 point harness Sparco only for trackdays
Scangauge 2

Wheels-tires:
Team Dynamics 7x15 et 45 anthracite with Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 185/55/15 tires on the road
Speedline 2118 7x15 et 37 matt black with Maxxis Victra ZR9 195/50/15 tires on track
OZ F1 7x15 et 43 matt black with Hankook 185/55/15 winter tires

Brakes:
Front pads Jurid
Goodridge brake hoses
Brake fluid dot 4 Motul RBF 600

Suspension-Chassis:
Koni Sport shocks
Powerflex engine mount dogbone
Steering rack mounts made by teflon

Engine-exhaust:
Renault Sport oil pump
ARP conrod studs
K&N air filter
Stainless steel cat back exhaust, 60mm diameter, with 2 silencers and Americat free flow catalytic converter.
Final ratio 15/61 from Clio 172 phase 2 with longer 5th gear

Photos

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 172 ph1
And some photos from my second track day few weeks ago...

What do you reckon about KW Variant 2 for road and trackday use? Are these too harsh on the road?

Renault Clio 172 ph1
New wheels (OZ Ultraleggera 7x16 et37), new phase 2 rear lights, new OMP front strut brace...Now the only thing missing from the exterior is a Clio Cup spoiler, which is unfortunately very difficult to find here...

172 cup, Impreza P1
You like you wheels!

I have KW V2's and use on the road and track. 95% track though but they are ok if you soften them up for the road.