ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbeau Pro Sports

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
Hardly any flex - certainly no more than the Clubsports. Very light, and also a better quality finish than the Clubsport. Decent for the price IMO. I liked mine a lot. I am 98kg (fat) and they were fine.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That seems like a solution to my "single Clubsport and no available matching ones" conundrum. Just wondering whether it will fit me like the Clubsport XL...
Nice new seat for me, older seat moved to the passenger side... Although the non-matching harness holes might drive me crazy.
I'm more than 98kg but luckily I'm not massively wide, its all belly lol.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
That seems like a solution to my "single Clubsport and no available matching ones" conundrum. Just wondering whether it will fit me like the Clubsport XL...
Nice new seat for me, older seat moved to the passenger side... Although the non-matching harness holes might drive me crazy.
I'm more than 98kg but luckily I'm not massively wide, its all belly lol.

There’s a set of club sports forsale on face ache at the moment mate