ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Copy of Autodata!

Hi everyone, my cousin has just opened a garage and now has AutoData on his laptop (after the £720 a year), he said I'm free to use it at my will! So if anyone would like any info from it, let me know! Thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It used to be but its pretty much their now. Its handy sometimes though for wiring diagrams (even though they're not always model specific).

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You cannot compare Renaults actual process documents to those of a 3rd party... ffs

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Got 3.38 on Laptop (Good old internets ;)) and it's been a great help for codes and alike.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Defo worth the money tbh, I have it though work and can access it anywhere as it is also Internet based ;)

So can get it on my iPhone :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The genuine subscription based stuff is okay especially if you work with different vehicles all the time but the older disc based stuff you tend to find on hooky warez sites is shite.