ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooper S vs 182

197 Cup (JAWS)
Been reading through alot of forums recently and alot of jokers say that a cooper s will eat a 182 for breakfast around a track and on bendy roads.......

now this is something I find very hard to beleive, has anyone played with a cooper before ?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
beaten a few when i had the 172 not botherd trying in the 182. but now a cooper s will not eat a 182

Mk4 .:R32
lol std v std they are very similar. althought cooper s isn't made of chocolate and seamen

Mazda MX5
Hmmmm after driving both 182 and Cooper S i would well and truely say the 182 would eat it...

Tho' the cooper s is a very good handling car, its just no match in my eyes...

Clio 182ff
Ive driven both the Cooper 'S' and I now drive a 182, i certainly think the 182 will beat the cooper around a track, country road and in a staright line! Plus im having more fun in the Clio than I ever did in the Cooper 'S'

MCS R56
Yes, 1.6 turbo (new) supercharged (old)

The old MCS is slower to 100 by approx couple of secs than 182. Doesn't mean much in terms of everyday driving.

a thirsty one
the old charged ones were a bit slower but the new turbo ones seem to be quite often churning out more bhp than factory figures, close and prob down to driver in the end.