ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Conor's 1.4 mk2 ph1 clio sport

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Anyone know where I can get matching paint to colour code? Would like the exact colour.

If not what have people used? Just gloss black?

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
On nights unfortunately this week so with the lovely weather and being bored today I gave my car a good polish! Very rare it gets such good treatment..

After finding out recently that the 172 front bumper I was intending on getting isn't a straight swap.. I have decided I will colour code my standard front bumper myself at some point.

Got the paint from Halfrauds today and as a tester I re did my rear badges as well as colour coding the fog surrounds. Went pretty well and the colour match is good!

apubezup.jpg
eba7ete2.jpg
eva5udut.jpg
ny6y8y5e.jpg

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Another little change to give me something to do! Only minor.. Changed the amber side repeaters for clear ones, cleaner and newer look

umyhamy5.jpg
9ymy2apa.jpg

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Cheers guys :)

Not sure whether to spray the front Renault badge or not, not sure whether it would be too much?

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Only just seen this! Wanted to do it the colour of the car to blend in :)

ypedatud.jpg

Shiny! Used the genuine paint again to get it a perfect match