ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connects 2 ipod adapter

Hi,
Could anybody with experience of the connects 2 ipod adapter CTARNIPOD003 tell me if this would work?
Standard update list cabasse hu, connects 2 adapter, ipod on random in glove box. If I understand correctly I can skip songs from the steering wheel? I have read posts about playlists and stuff, if I just have the ipod on random, will it play through my entire collection and if a song comes on i dont like, can I skip it from the steering wheel controls? Also what will show in the cars display?
Are you able to stop/pause the ipod with the connects 2 or will it stop when I take turn the ignition off?(I know the sound will stop, but will the ipod still be playing on random in the glovebox and draining the ipod battery?)
The connects 2 charges the ipod, but with a nano 4th gen I think I need an adapter for the charging to work, is this correct?

Thanks,

Richard

Just been out to test your "shuffle" theory. On shuffle, I can skip to the next track and so forth. I can pause the i-pod, switch off ignition, come back and the songs have not moved onto the next. My head unit is standard tuner list and I use an Ipod touch. I had to get a converter to charge it though otherwise it does continue playing and draining the charge.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
you can also use the 'change cd in multichanger' button on the steering column to go through 6 playlists too.