ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Confused about cats

Clio 182
Hi guys. I'm planning on changing the exhaust on my 182 soon as the scorpion one that was on there when I got it has seen better days. The cat is pretty ropey too so I thought I'd change that at the same time. What I'm wondering is, is it going to make much difference what cat I get? I was thinking I might go for the Milltek system. I see you can get a high flow Milltek cat to go with it, or there are the ones that K-tech do. Then there are the much cheaper ones such as this http://www.cats2u.co.uk/33140/Catalytic-Converter/RENAULT/CLIO/2.0. I have no idea what I should go for so I'd be grateful for some insight. Cheers, Jon

Clio 182
Well it looks like it's about to fall off, but if I don't need to I won't change it. Having a proper look at the exhaust on Tuesday so I was just wondering what to do if it does need changing. Also was just curious as to whether changing to the Milltek cat aswell as the cat back system would be worthwhile at all?