ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collinite 476's

would like to know who has used it and what they think of it ?

pics maybe ?

and who can supply it ? maybe alex a sp , i had a look on the site and it was £14.99 ? what would the cs discount price be ? free postage ?

RS Clio 200
serious performance no longer offer CS discount, having dropped the prices on their new site anyway

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Its just as good as the 476 , i've used the 845 alot more cos its easier to use .The 845 is like a very thick liquid .

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i just used 476 today easy to apply, durability i will know in next few weeks, today is nto so sunny so cant see what shine is like, but i think XXX was more wet, but i XXX on a brghtter day

172 Cup
I got some the other week and so far im really impressed with it. Gives a nice clear reflection and the water just sheets right off :)

Pcing022.jpg

right looks like i will be ordering some then , after seeing that cup pic i think i need to lol

RB 182
Like Billy I've used the 845, I believe it's just the 'liquid' form of the 476 really. Gives fantastic results.

VRS
i use the 476s every winter :)

i find it easy to apply and it lasts pretty much all winter :) the durablility of it is immense and the beading is fantastic :)

i usually add a second coat after 24-48 hours but this isnt really nessesary, its just me being anal lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
sun came out today collinites looks nice, impressed just have to see if it lives up to its rep

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Got a tub of 476s but not had the time to try it yet.
Heard great things about it though, should give lovely tight beeds.

VRS
Does it last though???

last winter i just put one coat on and it lasted for pretty much all of the winter! this time i have put 2 coats on so it should defo see me through till the weather picks up again :)

its claimed to be the most durable wax and some say that one coat will last a full 12months! im just happy for it to get me through the winter lol

VRS
taken from clean your car:
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/shop/wax/collinite-no-476s/p_207.html

"Collinite No.476S Super Double Coat wax is the permanent car wax.

Without doubt Collinite 476 is the most durable car wax we have come across. It doesn't smell great but once you see just how good the results are and how easy to apply you will forgive it that. Buffing of is also childs play and the results look absolutely stunning. It adds depth to solid colours whilst not muting the flake on metallics.

Super Double coat paste wax #476 is a Carnauba based wax packaged in a tin that looks like it belongs in the 50's. Don't let that fool you though this is one of the finest waxes on the market. It is a true paste wax and contains absolutly no cleaners so by applying multiple thin layers you leave a finish which is more durable than not just any wax, but just about any sealant on the market.

Infact Collinite #476 is so durable that the manufacture claims one application will last a full 12 months come rain, snow and sun! This is the it's true forte. Somehow Collinite have managed to manufacture a wax so extremely durable it becomes the ideal choice all year round protection.All this makes Super Doublecoat #476s a very popular choice for winter, throwing off the worst weather with ease.

Wet clear finish
Carnauba based paste wax
No cleaners
Very very durable (the most durable car wax on the planet?)
9 Fl. Ounces"

andy

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
can u use the collinite on top of chemical m seal?

i used collinites over m seal on friday looks nice, easily buffs out and leaves nice shine, quite impressed with beading, in terms of shine i think XXX was more sparkly, but fro winter it will do, may use alternate layers when weather gets better

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Collinites 845 how much is this stuff???

Or is the tub paste easier or better???

I can get 2 x 1 pint bottles 845 delivered for $38-40 from usa.

Am i right in thinking my car <<<< has a clearcoat.

clio williams n0.26
cool so it can be used with m seal:approve:.

definitly handy having a very durable wax , way too cold to be waxing too often in winter.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Collinites 845 how much is this stuff???

Or is the tub paste easier or better???

I can get 2 x 1 pint bottles 845 delivered for $38-40 from usa.

Am i right in thinking my car <<<< has a clearcoat.

If you can get it for that price delivered then thats a good price . Depends if your unlucky and get stung for import duty which will add a couple of quid .

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,51,toView_67.html

I prefer the 845 to the 476 as its easier to apply . Another product i like to use is the pinnacle liquid souveran .

http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/pinnacle-liquid-souveran-p-77.html

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh I spose, liking the concept, even the callipers look ok. Maybe I just don't like fun colours?!