ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

collecting my 182 cup in next 20 mins

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Inferno the colour for MEN! least you chose the best 182 from the range! :)
DSCF0447.jpg

:rasp:

Back on topic! good look fella! look forward to pics!

PH2 172
I dont like red cars so dont like the inferno ones would prefer a liquid yellow one or a black and blue 1

1998 BMW e46 323i
Pearl black FTW. Once you've tried black, you never go back!

But yeah, bet you're proper excited lad. Just watch the old torque steer when you're overtaking and shizzle. Scared me the first time.

PH2 172
ooooo and no im not colourblind just when i see a inferno 182 it always looks red i wouldnt say its orange would say its a redyorange if anything

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Fair enough, only playing chap! I like your cup, green suits them really well.

;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Inferno looks nothing like RED in real life but it does on Photos (all depends on the light)

bot!

PH2 172
Inferno looks nothing like RED in real life but it does on Photos (all depends on the light)

bot!

Yeah in pics it looks loads like red but unless ur close up i think or have a nice sunny day u wont tell its orange

Ahhh the old Inferno bashing again :D Everyone got bored of general Cup baiting? The OP isn't even buying Inferno anyway so who gives a f**k if anyone doesn't like it? :)

PS. not aimed at anyone in particular.

clio 182 cup
well picked the car up i love it loads 1 of the best iv drove, didnt manage to get any pics, its racing blue with white sripes but i will be removing these, will try and get pics 2morrow