ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers most likely asked a million times

Ive just got my hands on my MK2 PH2 Clio and I'm looking to get some coilovers for it. I've had a browse on eBay, but has anyone got any recommendations
Thanks in Advance
Dan

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
£180 rokkor coilovers are what i had, they are not bad and they go pretty low

RS6 C7
fk highsports are probably the best for non sport but there not cheap! unless you get a second hand set like i did ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
So the like £180 aren't that bad then?

not at all, they are very good for the money and many 1.2 owners on here use them, i found them to be very stiff and the ride wasnt great but the handling was very good just make sure you have good tyres on in it especially in the wet cos the stiff suspension can cause bad over/understeer.

they are the ones, mine had black springs tho :(.

172 exclusive
dig hand in pocket and buy a set of KW's dont go wrong ,dont go rusty in weeks look as good now as they did 4 year ago .no farting about with spacers to stop turret knock .fit
and forget