ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers have been fitted!

BG 182
Me and Craig (clio_craig) went up to milton keynes on wednesday to get my coilovers fitted, it took some time but we took advantage of the nice weather outside while they were doing it.. when they had fitted them i saw my car at 90mm and we couldnt see any of the tyre, just the bottom half of the turini lol, they couldnt even get the hydraulic jack underneath, it was so low! Therefore they raised it 10mm, took it outside and had a drive, he said it was like driving a milkshake, after some fiddling around with the dampening settings and height we found a height that was suitable which was 70m! On the way back i stopped to meet Tay, great guy and he was amazed at how low it was lol. Its quite weird how so many people actually take notice that your car is so low, i had one lad squint at his dad on my way to work yesterday =D overall worth every penny and im glad i got them done!

Unfortunately since then i havnt had the chance to clean her up and get some proper pictures as ive been hard at work getting some of money back lol. The weather today is simply so shite its not worth it! Anyway theres a few people i promised pictures to so heres two of the lady sitting on her fat arse ;) Think i need a cup splitter? I think not ;)

Sorry that the car is on a slant but you get the picture =] This week i will get some proper pictures up!

picture036oc4.jpg

picture035fb3.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Dan

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Lol i know JON, i dont think im going to invest in one anytime soon

however a rubbery lagua jobby like i have on will. be scraping up road kill with it. and no its not a meggy splitter..........

K20 EG Hatch
Looks smart mate.

My RB 182 was as low as that and the cup splitter done 20k miles no problem and as far as i know the next owner still has it as low with the same splitter on still :p

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Looks smart mate.

My RB 182 was as low as that and the cup splitter done 20k miles no problem and as far as i know the next owner still has it as low with the same splitter on still :p

no badgers near you then lol.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Liking that a lot!
Looks really mean in the first pic, needs a splitter though.
Have you ever been pulled for that level of tint at the front?
How much tint is it?

BG 182
Liking that a lot!
Looks really mean in the first pic, needs a splitter though.
Have you ever been pulled for that level of tint at the front?
How much tint is it?

I didnt want them that dark, i wanted 25% al round and he done 40%, they are getting taken off soon though i think, not been pulled YET lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
LOOOOL at all the splitter comments. My Cup and 182 were easily that low. Had no problems other than a rabbit one day. The bumper and rad would get mullered by a badger tbh.....

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I feel your pain lol. I hit a fox in the Cup once, very lucky it only broke the passenger arch lining

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Nice Matey, If wildlife gets in the way it will do damage with Splitter or No splitter so may aswell get one, I smashed my Original on a Rabbit while running at at Std Height

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Looked quality Dan, mean as Fook :evil: sat at lights on way out of MK.
It doesnt look as low in your pics as when you parked up, might be as your half on path half on road. Need to get some level side on's for full effect mate.
Nice to meet you too bud Cheers.:star:

BG 182
Looked quality Dan, mean as Fook :evil: sat at lights on way out of MK.
It doesnt look as low in your pics as when you parked up, might be as your half on path half on road. Need to get some level side on's for full effect mate.
Nice to meet you too bud Cheers.:star:

It had to be raised 10m because i couldnt get to work lol!
Yeah better pictures will be coming this week ;)
And you matey =]