ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers for 1.2

MK3 GTI golf 16v
looking at getting some rokkor coilovers, is there any good places to get hold of them ? or coilovers of a similar price ? there was an ebay listing on here for the rokkor ones but the listings ended now.

also, will any coilovers with the right spacing fit ? or do i need specific ones? because on the rokkor site, they dont make them for any renaults, but there advertised elsewhere, thanks

LY200
You will need the correct bolt spacing for the hub, what engine size do you have, is it phase 1 or phase 2?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
its a phase 2 1.2L, 2003. from what iv read i need 58mm bolt spacing. been looking around on here and some people where saying that raceland coilovers are the same as rokkor, well i found these ones on french ebay for the RS, the guy said to me in an e-mail if i specify when buying them that i want the NON RS ones (58mm) he will send them.

what you think ? http://cgi.ebay.fr/COILOVER-SUSPENS..._Auto_Tuning&hash=item35ae259d5f#ht_529wt_986

dont want to spend crazy money on coilovers for a 1.2 and from what ive heard these are good for the money