ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD:MW2 Kill ratios

DCi
i think mine is 0.9 but if i played TDM or FFA it would fly up.

i mostly play HQ's and have more points per hours than most people on my list i reckon

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
1.60 on my everyday account, but thats over 20 thousand kills, the amount of kills is important....

I could sign a new account up today and maintain a 10.0+ KD ratio quite easily for a few hundred kills...but it would tail off to 5.0 ish....

If i simply played FFA, by KD would be 5/6.0 easy....but I play HQ and get fucked over a lot...

Tesla MP3 2021
I hate HQ on this COD, the maps are so more complex imo and the game type just doesnt work for me. HQ is all I use to play on MW and WAW.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
The maps arent as linear any more, so it makes for a harder game in HQ....on MW1 I could easily go 50-5 most games, but it was like fish in a barrel...:approve:

ST1050, 320d
I find the maps are pretty good for stopping campers, i've utilised a couple of prime locations haha, but you can't stay anywhere for long

57 Clio Campus Sport
I find the maps are pretty good for stopping campers, i've utilised a couple of prime locations haha, but you can't stay anywhere for long

Basicly from when you get your first kill till when he manages to get to your exact place because he's seen it on kill cam. Of course the 3rd person you kill will probably spawn just around the corner from you because your team are all over the map, so he could get there before the first person

Mito Sportiva 135
On 0.85, but when I started I was playing Domination and dying about 5 times for every kill. Once I realised it was better to kill people than go for all the flags, it's started rising, but the damage was already done!!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Just got my best killstreak of 18 earlier, if you actually sitdown and take your time it's not too bad though.

However...I unlocked extended mags for my SCAR, but it doesn't seem to give me any extra bullets, WTF?? Do you get more bullets or is the usual magazine just slightly larger? Seems a bit pointless right now might as well use scavenger pro.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
My problem is, I keep forgetting not to spray... Need to go for single pop shoot bursts tbh. Sometimes takes me a couple of seconds to aim too. Not good enough!! Then again, sometimes im on it and can be pretty decent :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I recon they should rank people better, i mean i'm below average on the game and am rank 70. I dont really want to prestige not just because i will loose all my weapons but i will be put in more lobbys with complete cod "tools" and will get annihilated every game.

Ranking should be judged/worked out by time spent playing and how many kills/point you have earned in that time imo

Mito Sportiva 135
Or have a Halo style system where your rank can go up or down, think it works a lot better, and doesn't reward you for losing.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The trouble is if you on a team with some knobs then no matter how well you do you can't win some of the objective based games such as sabotage.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
1.21 kill streak of 19

Acuracy is %18.58 i do shoot random stuff though.

Mito Sportiva 135
:rasp:

From what I'm told if you didn't die when the game ends, your killstreak carries over.

That's not true mate, otherwise you would always start with a killstreak at the beginning of a game, even if it was just a "streak" of one kill. He's just obviously really good!