ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutches

big boost cup
Dose anybody have any ideas on a stronger clutch for the clio. its got a paddle clutch in at the moment but now i have upped the power its started to slip while under hard acceleration in 1st and second. Im not overly fussed if its a pig to drive around town etc just want one that can take some serious abuse. Any advice would be of great help

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
you wont get anything off the shelf. You're looking at a custom fitment twin plate that will require machining to fit the flywheel

172 turbo 'cup'
Have a word with stevie h now T.Trophy on here, he's had a few different set up's on his was running over 370 but he's doing another build now it's going to be epic. He's help me out a few time's with problem's ive had

SQ5
Never launched it by dropping clutch, progressive acceleration worked a lot better. It never slipped up the top of the rev range either

big boost cup
Never launched it by dropping clutch, progressive acceleration worked a lot better. It never slipped up the top of the rev range either

Thats the problem mine will be treated hard when i go racing. plus earlyish next year it should be getting some gas to

172 turbo 'cup'
Are you on about nos when you say gas if you are that should be fun with 321 already.

big boost cup
Racing? Drag racing? I'd get the Kevlar one and some launch control

yeah drag racing. Paul advised me against the launch control lol. Im in two minds about a proper clutch or wait a bit longer and go for te VW conversion

172 turbo 'cup'
Yeah been looking into the Nitrous setup for a while now should be rather competitive then

Progressive or you going for the full on burst with the go baby go button,that would be epic but i would abuse it on the button.