ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch slave cylinder jc5

Just about to convert to hydraulic clutch as pedal box but need to make sure this slave is for jc5 if anyone can confirm? 306200650R

Also Im not sure about the hose connection into the slave, will I need to get an original dci one and get it custom? As the mc will be -3

vusgimnoi_enl.jpg

@cmcquitty
I will be using an older tilton reverse mount setup. Its been on hold for a bit, will need fittings, clutch setup and brackets to finish it. I will be going for a willwood slave cylinder for the clutch. Space is very limited but its do able

img_0634-jpg.jpg

@ZachB thread bump and not sure if you finished this but what flywheel combo did you run when you converted the jc5 to hydraulic?
Almost about to do this 😄 Well I didnt even think about flywheel tbf, the plan is to run willwood slave with ap racing bulkhead mc with dci pedal box. Speaking to someone about pedal box just need the mc.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
lol haven't got very far in the near 3 years then lol. I was trying to think if I used the jc5 with the Renault slave in or the jr5 if I could still use the stock 172 flywheel and cover plate or if id need to switch to a flywheel and clutch that is used from factory with a hydro...

Anyway good luck with yours (y)

lol haven't got very far in the near 3 years then lol. I was trying to think if I used the jc5 with the Renault slave in or the jr5 if I could still use the stock 172 flywheel and cover plate or if id need to switch to a flywheel and clutch that is used from factory with a hydro...

Anyway good luck with yours (y)
It was mostly ambition and little skill back then lol. Hopefully be able to do this and lots more soon.

I will do this for the clutch setup. Keeps the fork.

dsc_0281_2_.jpg