ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clumber Park 21.03.2010 @ 1500

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well this has needlessly got out of hand. It was an un organised meet put together a couple if days before it happened. Dazj went looking for locations prior but more people turned up than anticipated. There was only 8 cars on the list, therfore It wasn't necasary to organise anything properly IMO.

As fir peoples cars getting keyed at FCS uv never heard I that happening?

We went to the pub after trying to find you guys btw as we got lost :eek:.

Wasn't that bad a meet boys, got us out the house!

Yeah was a good meet - enjoyed thrapping around my remote control car and the sun was nice for photos - just a bit gutted you lot didn't follow us

That V6, again... makes me drool lol

I just don't think slagging off 106owners who weren't even there is called for - just pathetic.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Sorry about the disorganised meet, as said above I was only expecting 8 people, I had chose a perfect spot (after driving around ClumberPark for 2 hours the day before the meet) which would have comfortably fit 8 cars in, but more cars had turned up so wouldn't have fit everyone in.
Was still a good meet in the end, mainly wanted a meet closer to where I live and wanted to meet some new people.

182 Trophy
bit weird most of the clios wanted to sit in the cold instead of in the sun next to the cricket pitch, bit of a 'clique' i'm guessing right?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Joeh said:
bit weird most of the clios wanted to sit in the cold instead of in the sun next to the cricket pitch, bit of a 'clique' i'm guessing right?
No we wanted to get some pictures of our cars together after you went with the intention if catching up. Couldn't find you though :(

Clio 182
Yeah, the signal was pants!! Whoever said it earlier was right. Daryl I got your message when you set off.. must've got a minute of signal and it went again lol.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Ah though I would text whilst I had signal incase you had any problems finding it :)