ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clumber Park 21.03.2010 @ 1500

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Weathers good at Worksop. So is most people meeting at McDonalds (Highgrounds Road) then??

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Gonna start washing car now, seen as though a pheasant had an accident as it flew over my car.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ignore that i'm getting miXed up... i'll prob meet you lot there

172, BMW 120 Msport.
If this was a bit later i could have made it today, Not gone to pick mates car up as it aint finished, Watching man utd now tho lol.

Widdo - get your priorities right ;)

I'll be there for 3 - no idea where those circles on that map are supposed to be so I'll just take a slow drive down limetree avenue and see if I can spot the convoy of clios lol

172, BMW 120 Msport.
HAHA nothing comes before football, If i had to go pick car up it would have stayed on the radio too lol

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Thats why you should support a decent team whose matches don't coincide with cliosport meets (NUFC ftw)
@ Fuzzy Orange - the circles are in the wrong place so probably don't make any sense lol. It's just down the hill from the white gates where we will be.

I don't even know where the white gates are

Do you go in limetree avenue through the big arch - then make a left somewhere towards where they usually ask for money?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
imo that meet wasn't the best :( was nice to meet some new people but the usual 'cs 2 group' thing happened again

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
nope not a lot, we met up at mcdonalds then met the rest at clumber, relised the lakeside was too full for us to park there, went to find somewhere better to park, ended up in the worst spot ever (no sun, loads of s**t on floor), group split into 2, the group i were with went to clumber park cricket for some fun then went to 'The LockKeeper'.
Not the best of meets but was still ok, nice to meet new faces

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
I was, just gonna take out the engine and box and rebuild them, may have sourced a new set to put in for a few months

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
HarHar think sy would miss his gearbox?

Last edited:
Yeah bit of a weird meet - I thought you lot were all following us to park in the sun - there was a big parking area near the cricket pitch that was warm and sunny

We stayed there for a bit - chucked my RC car around - then went into worksop for some food/drinks

Bit weird that you lot didn't follow - did you just stay in the dark trees? LOL

Needs better organising next time - either meet up outside and convoy in or better location selection. But still I had a laugh

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
we managed to get lost again in clumber park then the b******s made me do a 3 point turn.. hmm

340i
Sym0n said:
Seeing as I'm a pikie forum member...

Someone let those moaning Yorks**te 106chavowners c**ts know that the reason we didn't follow them up to where ever they went was because they all drove like a bunch of f**king chavs and were more embarrassing than that f**king Skylines vinyl. Sik wheelturns brav innit!

And leave my gearbox well alone...I know where you all live :rasp:.

XOXO

:S

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha i was cringing to be fair, was expecting a crunch at any moment

S4 Avant
But coming back down the A38 this afternoon, I passed another clio with a sport badge? It had charming lexus lights, and couldn't drive half as "sportily" as me?

These sport badges seem to get around

Comments like that are why every time an FCS comes around peoples cars get keyed and paint strippered - what's the point in slagging off my club - when the people there weren't even from 106owners?

They were from performance on track

And it was inevitable that people were gonna end up frustrated with 40minutes of aimlessly driving around clumber trying to find everyone due to absolutely zero-organisation at all

I think I'll stick to going to the proper yorkshire meet from now on where people go for a drive and are sociable, and it's actually properly organised, instead of wasting 25miles of fuel driving circles around clumber park just to sit in the dark