ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clsoing a gmail account

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Somehow someones manaed to login to my gmail account and has been using it for bidding on things on ebay and setting up a credit card.

Is it possible to close a gmail account?

Ive never actually used the gmail account before i just set it up ages ago

Any ideas if this is possible guys?

Thanks

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
sorted it....managed to close it.....needed it closing really:)

Dont know why i didnt try in the first place:rolleyes:

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
How did they set up a credt card?

Yeah if it work i wanna knows how lol.

not too sure exaclty what it was:)...Just had a few email from america banking verifying information and a few from paypal asking to update user data.

so he was setting somthing up.....I just caught the email before they did

You sure they aren't scam e-mails?

Because if people were signing me up to credit cards, I wouldn't be worried about an e-mail address.. ANYONE can sign up any e-mail address which isn't taken.. someone elses name etc.. so it's not that "verifyable"

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
You sure they aren't scam e-mails?

Because if people were signing me up to credit cards, I wouldn't be worried about an e-mail address.. ANYONE can sign up any e-mail address which isn't taken.. someone elses name etc.. so it's not that "verifyable"

no they where genuine emails i think ....i didnt really read them i just wanted to close the account.

I dont think he was signing me upto a credit card i just think he was using my email to sign up to stuff for some strange reason.

He must of just got my password and been receiving emails through it....I found out he'd bidded an item on ebay and he'd registerd with my gmail account and id received an email from the guy asking if i still wanted it......i clicked the link to the item that was sold and it had a username setup with my email without the domain bit....if you get what i mean.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
I never had any personal info setup within the gmail account though like google checkout info as i never used the email.I just setup a few gmail accounts ages ago