ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock/Temp display 172

Clio 172 Ph2. Does anyone know how to get at the display panel for the clock/temp/radio in the top centre display. Can't access from the radio underneath so assume you need to remove the small tray unit above it. How do you do this? I didn't want to force it out in case I broke it. Problem is to replace the backing light on the right side.

G

Gregor11

you need to remove the top section of the dash board to get to it.

two plastic clips on each side, three torx bolts along the top, and torx screws behind the silver dash inserts and remove the top steering cowl trim and two torx screws behind that!! then get some help and lift it off!!

your display will then appear!!

Well, I have got to the stage where it is supposed to lift off. I have it raised about 2-3 inches but it won't budge from there. Seems like there is still something at the back passenger side above the glove box not wanting to let go. What is the motion. Lift or pull, or bit of both??