ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 2: "Yellow"

172cup
is this more yellow ?

yellow%201.jpg

i love this, it's brilliant

fankoo i had the lego kicking round so i thought why not lol i couldnt get the lighting right though, i wanted the shadow on the wall too :(

I'm back! Finally got it all up and running again after decorating. I should get this all sorted this evening, won't be too late as I'm heading to Rallye Sunseeker at 7am tomorrow

1.8 Civic EX
I'm back! Finally got it all up and running again after decorating. I should get this all sorted this evening, won't be too late as I'm heading to Rallye Sunseeker at 7am tomorrow

that the one in the new forrest? myself mikey_16v and jonnyjogpants from here are going to that tommorrow too

Which stages are you going to?

As it's £20 for the Forest Car Parks AND £20 for Somerley Park I decided to just do the Forest stages...

Shannon 1 09.08
Grid Law 12:31
Plumley Wood 16.19

Somerley Park is much easier (and it doesn't mean driving all over Dorset chasing Rally Cars!) but isn't as much fun as far as the actual rally stages go.