ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - December

mk1 Octavia VRS
Well done to @JB21 who set the fastest time in November.

For this month he has chosen Oschersleben National in the BMW M3 E30 Group A.

Guidelines:
1. At the start of each month a track and car are chosen by the driver with the fastest time from the previous month. The track and car need to be chosen ASAP after the start of the month.
2. Keep to short tracks so that it doesn't take too long to try and set a good time. Recommended maximum is 3 miles (may be tweaked later)
3. I suggest keeping the cars restricted to ones without aero, but we can see how it goes.
4. Times must be set in time trial mode, not free practice or any other mode.
5. Entries should include what platform, controller (wheel or pad) and options were used - i.e. ABS, traction control and stability control.
6. Entries to be backed up by leaderboard link, screenshot or video.

Get lapping and good luck!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Well done to @JB21 who set the fastest time in November.

For this month he has chosen Oschersleben National in the BMW M3 E30 Group A.

Guidelines:
1. At the start of each month a track and car are chosen by the driver with the fastest time from the previous month. The track and car need to be chosen ASAP after the start of the month.
2. Keep to short tracks so that it doesn't take too long to try and set a good time. Recommended maximum is 3 miles (may be tweaked later)
3. I suggest keeping the cars restricted to ones without aero, but we can see how it goes.
4. Times must be set in time trial mode, not free practice or any other mode.
5. Entries should include what platform, controller (wheel or pad) and options were used - i.e. ABS, traction control and stability control.
6. Entries to be backed up by leaderboard link, screenshot or video.

Get lapping and good luck!
don't feel so bad now when he absolutely dicked me (not in a good way) at aintree

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0333.JPG
Lol

May as well set the low bar

Evo 5 RS
Tried a few laps and got a 1:11.5. might have to keep at it this weekend.

That's with manual and all assists off besides ABS with PS4 controller

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I'm going to have to either reinstall this on the Xbox or buy it on pc.

Clio 182 Trophy
So far I've been braking as late as possible into the first turn, going wide to the start of turn 2 but not hitting the kerb as it's like a f***ing speed bump. Then just staying as tight in turn 2 until the extra lump of red kerb and then i start going wide. Something like that anyway...