ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Merchandise at Trax

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
As usual, we will have some of the Cliosport merchandise available on sale in the marquee, at slightly reduced prices compared to our online shop.

It would be impossible to bring the entire range on the day (especially with all the clothing we now have in various colours and sizes)
If there is anything in particular you would like me bring (with no obligation to purchase) Please pm me and I will make sure it's there on the day, we only have what is showing as available in the online shop so don't ask for any sizes,colours or styles that are not in there.
We will have the full range of stickers available regardless (including a limited quantity of Dan Bayes stickers)

For those of you that were unaware we even had a shop - http://www.cliosport.net/shop/

Thanks

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
If anyone else wants anything specific, please let me know by 11am saturday latest.

Cheers