ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Insurance price at 20

GOLF GT TDI
I am thinking of changing to a Cliosport not sure on what sort of CS MK1 or MK2 172 or 182, little worried about the insurance thats the big decider for me if i do it, i have been driving 3 months after i was 17 and turning 21 in April, i was on my parents insurance so i dont have any no claims, what sort of insurance prices should i be looking at for this?

around 2k if you dont have any NCD. Possibly higher.

its really puzzles me as to why people go on their parents insurance... they soon regret it when they see sense a few years down the line!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
around 2k if you dont have any NCD. Possibly higher.

its really puzzles me as to why people go on their parents insurance... they soon regret it when they see sense a few years down the line!

IMO it makes far more sense to go on your rents insurance, saves way more money.

Why not wait till your 21, insurance will be about 1k unless you live in some dodgy area?

RB 182
I've tried to get insurance at 20 and it's stupid money so I'm just waiting till I'm 21 then get one then, I just see it a waste of money for a couple months to wait when you can get a decent price then.

Don't you mean RS i don't see anywhere on the car where you get cliosport from sorry this just annoys me its a Renault sport Clio .A Clio sport would be a normal Clio with sports interior or different sport bits
Sorry again good luck with you insurance i would wait until you are 21 will be easier to insure

The Beast MK4
Ive just turned 21 and have got quotes for my 172 of around 1k.

Remember to put you folks on as named drivers on your policy. Brings it down a bit and means they can also drive your car if required.

I will be 20 in July, will have 1yrs NCB, and 2.5 yrs driving experience, got a quote of £1500 with admiral on a 172 ff. Considering going for it..