ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport I need your help...

Golf R soon...
...I need you to find me a Mk2 V6 Clio for approx. £15k

Not fussed on the colour at the moment.

I would like a modified example if I can, exhaust, induction kit and seats is what I'm looking for.

My 182 has been up for sale for 1 week so if you can find me a part-ex as well that would be even better :D

I check autotrader/pistonheads daily so chances are I know most of the ones for sale on there as well.

You know what I need now, go forth and find me a V6! :star:

I've already suggested the one that rims have in mate, the red one for £15k

15k is cheap for a mk2 dude, tbh most will have either a fair few miles on them, or won't be in the best condition at that price.

Golf R soon...
I've already suggested the one that rims have in mate, the red one for £15k

15k is cheap for a mk2 dude, tbh most will have either a fair few miles on them, or won't be in the best condition at that price.

That mars red is number 1 contender at the moment! Love it!

I need to sell my car asap though if I stand a chance!

I've spoke to the director of Rim cars and offered him a part-ex on this particular clio but wasn't happy with what the results were :(

I've been in it dude, it belonged to Matt (flame 172) on here, he's on v6clio too. it's a very nice car.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini
Only 2 showing on autotrader within a 200 mile radius of mine.

the one at Rims and a private sale of a blue one.

ad :- Manual, 37,500 miles, 53Reg. Blue.Tax.May 08.12 months mot.Standard car with all the usual refinements.eg Xenon auto headlights,auto wipers,speed limiter,cruise control,etc.Fully serviced. £14,995. No offers

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Will you be selling or trading yours as is Daz or putting back to standard & sell off the mods seperate ? ;)