ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport EA Rolling Road in PFC

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just picked up my copy of PFC and im glad to say they printed my EA RR day writeup, really pleased with it, looks really good :) They labelled me as "Cliossports Daniel Greenaway" :eek:

Anyone else seen it yet?

If you having trouble getting a copy of it, drop me a pm.

Dan

Bumder With A Buffer
You did the write up didn't you? Pretty good write up :)

Theres an updated map for our cars btw.... 6500_5404 June2009.cal file... seems pretty good :)

Not got a car
I would hate to have my 182 RR, Knowing the fact it proberly only has about 140bhp and not 182bhp would, i think make me kill my self.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You did the write up didn't you? Pretty good write up :)

Theres an updated map for our cars btw.... 6500_5404 June2009.cal file... seems pretty good :)

Yeah I did the write up at work, wasnt to bad I didnt think.

Im running Gregg's .cal file, seems decent enough for now. Ill change it depending what I get at the next RR :)

v6
Yeah I did the write up at work, wasnt to bad I didnt think.

Im running Gregg's .cal file, seems decent enough for now. Ill change it depending what I get at the next RR :)

Cheers for the PM dan, great little write up :).

I'll probably upload the new map at some point and do before and after PA runs.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I saw it last week, posted a thread saying my cars a 182 not a 172, the tiny little pic of mine on the rollers says it's a 172. Good write up though

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph
for anyone who hassnt yet seen it.

img123custom.jpg

img124custom.jpg

img125custom.jpg