ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Dirtiest Car of the Year award

Turbos.
found one of my old pics....
DSCF0971.jpg

Jesus, did you s**t on that?

about as dirty as mine gets (this week), but i'll promise not to wash it before the end of Jan and post another pic :)

sportlines_2.1.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
just so everyone knows i am going to win something with this thread!

are those seat belt thingts fred is giving away as a prize any good?any other prizes lined up??

are those seat belt thingts fred is giving away as a prize any good?any other prizes lined up??
There Ok they hold you in the seat more I was worried along with Fred that if you have an accident the pretensioner would injour you as they'd try to pull an already tight belt tighter but the compnay assured us that it doesn't.

Just got stuck in a field in Ascot for half an hour trying to get out but the clio provailed eventually but here are the battle scars, sorry the light wasn't very good, this is the dirtist she has eva been!
DSC03010.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

clio 172 cup
ive been working at winning this but im itching to clean my car i had to wipe the windows today because i couldnt see out of them and my number plate so i dont get points its never been this dirty

Clio
Why is anyone bothering to enter this competition after joshes entry, you people dont know what lengths this loonatic will go to to get his car even dirtier!!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
there was no rule saying about clio, here is my old car, hence the mould spots

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
dunno jst happened one day off to get it valeted im not touching that s**t

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
not one day i mean i just noticed it one day, lol since got the clio kinda forgotten about it

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
id like josh to be banned from this compitition for sabataging my attempt by writing in the dirt on my car. he obviously knew i was gonna win hands down. i have to have the writing removed by pressure washer leaving nothing but clean underneith!

id like josh to be banned from this compitition for sabataging my attempt by writing in the dirt on my car. he obviously knew i was gonna win hands down. i have to have the writing removed by pressure washer leaving nothing but clean underneith!

Hahaha was that in town the other tuesday?

Clio

lol he told me about that, has he scratched it all?