ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport 172 Monaco Blue :)

Cliosport 172
Hello everyone, should have done this sooner but haven't had a chance to start a progress thread until now :).

I bought the car about 6 months ago, I bought it near enough standard apart from it having a cup splitter.

Haven't done much to the car at the moment apart from 40mm Apexi springs.

The plans are for the clio for the future are:
  • Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 with Prada spec. 2
  • Cat-back k-tec Stealth style exhaust
  • ITG panel filter
  • FK highsport coilovers
Here are some pictures of how the clio stands at the moment :)

DSC00940 (800x600).jpgDSC00941 (800x600).jpgDSC00942 (800x600).jpgDSC00944 (800x600).jpgDSC00947 (800x600).jpg

172, 106 Gti
Very nice mate, i've just bought a monaco blue 172 last week and the colour has really grown on me.

Cliosport 172
Cheers for all the comments :) just order a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 will post picture up soon as I get them :) got to wait three weeks to get them though bit pain worth wait though.

Cliosport 172
New update, order me team dynamics 1.2 2 weeks ago and try have arrived :) very pleased with them :) will put a picture up as soon as I can won't be on the car as the weather is starting to get nasty :(

Cliosport 172
Hello all finally got some pictures up of the clio with the team dynamics on :) im very happy with the result. Hope you all like :)
DSC02239.JPG
DSC02236.JPG
DSC02238.JPG
DSC02241.JPG

GSXR + KDX220
I was toying with the idea of doing my F1s gold but wasn't sure....these pics help, and I think they look pretty good :)