ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios wrapped up, Pick up trucks out :)

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
file-25.jpg

file-22.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-14.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thats ace, love pick ups :)

Will get a pic of the works one i'll be rolling in tomorrow :D

Turbos.
Are they actually any good in the snow? I thought being RWD and light at the back, they'd be terrible? I suppose the tyres on them look quite off-road style..

The Navara, or whatever its called, looks good. Chavs motor though. I presume you are an under-working, over-charging contractor of some description? ;)

Father still has his L200, which is always fun in the snow. Back end loves to step out in just RWD mode, and is also handy for when moments like this happen...

Hiluxs do look cool though!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Oil Burner
Passed one of these stuck on a hill in my clio last winter, still only as capable as the tyres/driver.

Nice looking trucks though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Are they actually any good in the snow? I thought being RWD and light at the back, they'd be terrible? I suppose the tyres on them look quite off-road style..

The Navara, or whatever its called, looks good. Chavs motor though. I presume you are an under-working, over-charging contractor of some description? ;)

We have a Navara and tbh compared to a Landy etc theyre crap.

They look good though. :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
was unbeatable off road these navaras and modern hiluxs are a bit gay tbh lol

flol.

Depends on what you are using said vehicle for...

Land rover defenders are great for off use, not so good for picking up ton bags of aggregates etc. My Hilux has a very hard life, and IMO fits the bill perfectly.

white 172
yeah i agree hiluxs are perfect for there intended use like every vehicle

just pants to a defender in a real off road situation :rasp:

just as a defender is pants at everything other than off road use lol

mine shook you to bits on motorway and snapped fan belts every 500 miles lol never ment to offend :eek: