ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Bit of a theme this past few days:
Black 58 reg 197 at Leeds Cruise on Saturday
Black 58 reg 197 with some nice mods, Whitehall Road this afternoon.
Grey 58 reg 197 Cup with CS stickers parked up off Burley Road today.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
98022CA4-3F5B-432D-A076-82D2367E0B31.jpeg

Tong Street, Bradford.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Blue 197 parked outside kwik fit on Geldard road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few recent ones:
- RB182 on turinis outside Nisa on Whitehall Road in Wortley.
- T800PHY Trophy on the ring road at Bramley.
- Black Mk2 16V on Clio 182 wheels in Wortley.
- Loads of yellow 220 Trophys about, one in Leeds city centre, another in White Lee and a third with DAZ reg plate parked in Bailiff Bridge.
- @leeds2592 driving past my house in the Volvo this morning!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
- @leeds2592 driving past my house in the Volvo this morning!

Haha, getting spotted in the Volvo, brilliant. I was probably pissed off at that point as some daft c**t in a Tesla decided not to indicate on the roundabout near Makro so I nearly went into the side of her!

Took me a second to realise why the random silver Volvo was familiar!
Funnily enough I was cycling up to the dentist in Morley, so I you again in the usual spot on my way home.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Took me a second to realise why the random silver Volvo was familiar!
Funnily enough I was cycling up to the dentist in Morley, so I you again in the usual spot on my way home.

Fine vessel wouldn't you agree? If you spot me parked up again, don't worry if the wheel and tyre are smashed into the kerb, my handbrake isn't working at the moment so I've got to do that to stop it rolling away ?

Fine vessel wouldn't you agree? If you spot me parked up again, don't worry if the wheel and tyre are smashed into the kerb, my handbrake isn't working at the moment so I've got to do that to stop it rolling away ?
A mighty fine vessel, slightly boat like in fact!
That is the main benefit of driving a shed though.
My Pixo shed came with several scratches / dents added by the previous owner, so I can park anywhere around Leeds and not really care if it gets a few more.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
A mighty fine vessel, slightly boat like in fact!
That is the main benefit of driving a shed though.
My Pixo shed came with several scratches / dents added by the previous owner, so I can park anywhere around Leeds and not really care if it gets a few more.

It is very boat like. Even going round a corner at 10mph has you sliding about all over the place. The dog has no chance on the back seats!

I genuinely love it. It's comfy, relatively nice inside for a 15 year old car, I can park it anywhere I want and not worry, can chuck loads of items in the back with ease, good on fuel .... what's not to like?!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
BG 182 BT55 m1 going past Wakefield

LY 220 turning off to Ossett just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk