ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios on coilovers please

Golf R soon...
Dan_Cup!?! Thats going to be my car in a couple of weeks!

How much is it lowered by front and rear?

Daz

R27 - 77/500
lol thought i had a buyer there.

thanks, not 100% really i would say easily 40mm but i never got before and after measurements unfortunatly.

ive raised front a bit to stop ubbing but thats as shown in pics, was lower.

its got a good stance at mo arse slightly up in the air (easy)

sta70432ff0.jpg

sta70579hr6.jpg

sta70448cu9.jpg

17" KEI KRUZE With Chrome Lip

Maxed It On Rear, Ive Also Have Taken The Plates Out On The Rear Coilovers To Sit Slighty More Lower :D
Front Its Bout 65mm, But Its Going Lower On The Front This Friday, When It Goes To Rentech, As I Now Have A 172 Front Bumper And No Big Splitter Like The One In Them Fotos :d

Golf R soon...
17" KEI KRUZE With Chrome Lip

Maxed It On Rear, Ive Also Have Taken The Plates Out On The Rear Coilovers To Sit Slighty More Lower :D
Front Its Bout 65mm, But Its Going Lower On The Front This Friday, When It Goes To Rentech, As I Now Have A 172 Front Bumper And No Big Splitter Like The One In Them Fotos :d

Good work son!

When I get my coilovers on (eventually) I want my car to be low but not to intrusive so that I have to be super careful over speed bumps!

Whats yours like with the old sleeping policemen?