ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios in Reigate - Sunday evening...

Iceberg 172
Outside papa johns there was a decked non rs gold Clio and a monaco 172 on white 182 wheels... I did stop to see if the owners were near but I presumed you was getting pizza and I'm on a diet so didn't want the temptation lol!!!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
They're nobs and hang out at Horley shell petrol station.

Fat one in the monaco practically hangs out of his window when I go past in my car.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
There's always talk of a meet, I organised one ages ago and that's as far as we got, nobody bothered after that!

WANTED Arctic 182
It's about time we actually sorted one out. Has anyone got any idea about where we could meet?

Iceberg 172
Well all you guys seem redhill / gatwick way. The only place I know that direction is the beehive but it's got a s**t car park.

We could get some decent pics at the industrial estate behind halfords in Crawley?

I'm hoping someone is quite good with a camera! Lol.

172 Cup
Does the gold one have the standard 172 ph2 alloys (the fat 5 spoke ones) in anthracite?
If so i sold them to him :)
Btw Amy that meet was the beginning of March 2009 :p

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah he's changed them. It was alright until he put a scooped CF bonnet and spoiler on it ffs.

Exactly rob, that's how long ago it was!

Black Gold Trophy
Lol Amys right on this one guys, they are complete tw*ts! They are also way too old to be hangin out in petrol stations every night in chavved up clios!