ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio's in kent

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Im in kent too but never been spotted on here.If i do spot other clios im normally out in the wifes bloody eco warrior bluemotion golf

172 Credit crunch edition
Im in margate (172 cup white turinis) and CSX is a birchington boy! (172 cup)
Spotted a blue 172 on me way back from whitfield (Dover) this morning. Was by the Kent aquatics roundabout and followed me all the way past pfizer etc etc. RJ02 was the reg begining.

Im from the Tunbridge Wells / Tonbridge area but drive a lowly Valver :D Williams engine is being rebuilt as we speak for the new year so i'd definatley be up for some meets then.

182FF Cup / Renault 5 GT
Im in margate (172 cup white turinis) and CSX is a birchington boy! (172 cup)
Spotted a blue 172 on me way back from whitfield (Dover) this morning. Was by the Kent aquatics roundabout and followed me all the way past pfizer etc etc. RJ02 was the reg begining.

Ben you also off a site called Kentunicarz? think you posted on my old saxo thread on there silver vts

Oil Burner
Im from the Tunbridge Wells / Tonbridge area but drive a lowly Valver :D Williams engine is being rebuilt as we speak for the new year so i'd definatley be up for some meets then.

Thats a polite way of describing Paddock Wood, went to school there.

I also hardly ever see any Cliosports about. Saw a LY V6 coming out of Riverhead / Sevenoaks yesterday.

172 MK2
I'm from Ashford, but currently drive to work in Maidstone, also go Canterbury and Chatham from time to time for meetings. My girlfriend lives in Folkestone so I am always driving around the County lol.

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
Inferno - halfway between Strood and Maidstone, so BlueBell Hill area?

I'm up there and theres a RB182 down the road from me. Saw 2 172 Cups in Rochester in the space of a minute a few weeks ago. Whose 182 is always parked up at Quarry Wood in Maidstone in the Halfords car park?

Inferno - halfway between Strood and Maidstone, so BlueBell Hill area?

I'm up there and theres a RB182 down the road from me. Saw 2 172 Cups in Rochester in the space of a minute a few weeks ago. Whose 182 is always parked up at Quarry Wood in Maidstone in the Halfords car park?

He is a member on here.

I always see him when I go to Sainsburys.

fad

Clio 182 FF
He is a member on here.

I always see him when I go to Sainsburys.

Same used to see him most days when I leave work in Ditton. Always parked up on the industrial estate too when I used to pop down the road.

I drive home via Bluebell Hill now and spot the occasional one but not any mentioned on here!

172 MK2
Ah perhaps not then, but if that is your number plate, I have seen you driving around. I'm on the Highfield Estate

Clio 182 FF Cup
seen a few 172's around Bexleyheath/Dartford area and a RB 197 on Baldwyns road in old bexley also a RB 182 parked on a driveway down Brampton Road in Bexley

182FF Cup / Renault 5 GT
seen loads of 172 around my way half of them stuck up there own arses! wave and get ignored lol

182FF with cup packs
I'm from Ashford, but currently drive to work in Maidstone, also go Canterbury and Chatham from time to time for meetings. My girlfriend lives in Folkestone so I am always driving around the County lol.

I live in Ashford and work in Maidstone, so I do the M20 trip every day, used to be in a Silver 02 172 ph2, now in a blue 05 182 with cup packs.

Saw a 1*2 in Silver on my way in this morning at about 10:15, didn't catch the plate as I was creaming it down the outside lane due to being a tad late for work (I was meant to be in at 9)

I got to get myself a new CS window sticker

Nimbus 197

same area mate... havent spotted u tho lol

172 MK2
I live in Ashford and work in Maidstone, so I do the M20 trip every day, used to be in a Silver 02 172 ph2, now in a blue 05 182 with cup packs.

Saw a 1*2 in Silver on my way in this morning at about 10:15, didn't catch the plate as I was creaming it down the outside lane due to being a tad late for work (I was meant to be in at 9)

I got to get myself a new CS window sticker

I have to be at Maidstone for 8 so guessing I'm on their an hourish before you lol. Where you from in Ashford?

182FF with cup packs
I have to be at Maidstone for 8 so guessing I'm on their an hourish before you lol. Where you from in Ashford?

I live just off of Beaver Road (behind the MFI).

From the post above, that was me you saw on Sunday. Nice plate.

My new CS sticker should be with me in the new year.

172 Credit crunch edition
No, dont do that sort of thing anymore i used to co run kentcruisers, but havent really got time for it all now.

172 MK2
Yeah its organised by another site called Kentunicarz. I only know about it because they advertised it on my site. Dunno if anything has been put on here though, it has been across other owners clubs though aswell, my girlfriend is on 106owners and its on there.

182FF Cup / Renault 5 GT
Yeah its organised by another site called Kentunicarz. I only know about it because they advertised it on my site. Dunno if anything has been put on here though, it has been across other owners clubs though aswell, my girlfriend is on 106owners and its on there.

never been to a unicarz meet... might make this one if some clios going to make it.

But prob not lol got other things to do. half the time they just down on herne bay sea front not really my cup o tea getting cold and bored after awhile :D