ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's in FastCar magazine

Qashcow
i believe the new euro special Fast Car is out today in the shops, its got a bit from FCS plus our 7 man, 4 clio euro road trip from last month in.

Worth a look, even for the haters

34979_411179706594_516096594_5036888_2204646_n.gif

Black Gold Clio 182
Bought this today, some good pics, and a good write up, looked fun!!! Done think i could take racking up 1500+miles in a week though :|

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I will be buying this the mora probably, lol, i always get get fast car, lol

Awaits the people who've never read it in years slating it...

I bought it tonight, will have a read later on.

Bought this today, some good pics, and a good write up, looked fun!!! Done think i could take racking up 1500+miles in a week though :|

Hand your man badge in at the door and do one ;) 1500 miles in a week is a piece of piss, ffs I've done over 600 in a day on numerous occasions without being bothered. Did 6 hours straight in a coilovered bucket'd car without stopping once in the past.

Might have to pick this up, i read through the road trip on here and it looked awesome.

130i Road, 172 Track
Hand your man badge in at the door and do one ;) 1500 miles in a week is a piece of piss, ffs I've done over 600 in a day on numerous occasions without being bothered. Did 6 hours straight in a coilovered bucket'd car without stopping once in the past.

Jeez you poms are whingers! (Not you Turkish, that's a good effort).

Try driving to Melbourne from Sydney, 720 miles in a day. Last year, a group of us in Clios did 2200kms (1370miles) through mountain roads in 4 days incl. a trackday and getting on the beers each night. Next weekend I'm driving to the snow (5.5-6 hours fast drive from Sydney) on Friday night and coming back Sunday arvo.

/big-noting myself for enjoying sitting in a car for long periods of time :rasp:

DCi 100
I'll have a nosey if I get up to the shop I know has got it. Not one for buying magazines though. Sometimes in a sealed bag though which is ghey.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
so the mag has changed directions??

It was all free tats and "shag a granny" adverts in the back last time I looked

Qashcow
the ads at the back help pay for the mag, they're in all magazines. its worth buying just for the 6 pages of Boosh, Gray, Ph-reebone, Shadowness, Guppy and myself yo. IMHO of course ;)

A silver Honda
Pee-bone, you spelt my nickname wrong again, twice!!

'Remidi' LOL

Roadtrip looked awesome :D

PH1 iceburg
Loved the little comment about the colshe sponsored clio at FCS (nice bit of free advertising eh Daniel)