ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios @ breakfast club

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Quite a few parked up this morning. Cracking breakfast club pitty no zonda this year tho.

So down business. Partial regs'

Silver ph2 gx54c
Trophy cu06w
Blue 200 gu12k
Silver ph1 x76b
Black 197 bt57o
Cup ht53r
White 200 ex10o
Silver ph2 lv04z
Black ph2 gv04x

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I was parked up by the hedge along the right.

Not sure whose the phase 1 was thought was yours for a while but didn't have bonnet catches. Stripped out buckets and Matt black wheels looked nice.

Didn't see Petes or Tims so dunno if they went?

Tractorboy

ClioSport Club Member
Hello,
At last I have been spotted! :D the silver 182 (LV04) was me this morning. I think I have seen your yellow ph1 @ the previous 2 breakfast clubs.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Yeah would been my sunflower you'd have seen, I'm always down at the breakfast meets.

Didn't notice a ly but didn't see Tims either!

Christ we must all be colour blind not to spot yellow cars lol. Did see two LY 200s though. Sorry we didn't catch you yesterday Paul.
This was the Phase 1
8939453808_9d7eb1514f_c.jpg

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Lol yup I'm colour blind but even I can find a yellow car except on Sunday!

Yes that's the one. Thought was Chris till looked closer. Liked the wheels desperately want no need mine re furbing but funds don't allow.

172 cup
Hi all, yep that's my little ph 1, nice to see it spotted on here!
The wheels by the way have been painted matt graphite, but ended up getting all anal about it and had to get the exact Renault paint colour!
​Love them though!

benkay

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Ph2 + Audi S3(8V)
Aaaah, my old phase 1!! She's looking good Russ...what happened to the updates thread :) What have you done to her since picking her up?

172 cup
Hi Ben, yeah not been very good with the thread! Wheels were the first thing, then I've had to replace the two front shocks as they were Badly blown, but rides so much better now, and very sharp on the front end.
But that's about it at the mo, oh and new steering wheel, bigger dish so I can reach better.

i will get the pics up......eventually! Lol