ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio & XKR Wash Pics

RS Clio 200
Washed, QD'd and waxed my clio, using bare hands to apply the carnuba wax, mate also came round and we did his Jag XKR.

Last edited:
  Mountune Tractor
change the horse whip on your roof for a ctr and it will be ff perfection. Love the wheels.

RS Clio 200
nattys blue... thought id test out the thoery of hand application being better due to carnuba being an enzime or something....
best i have seen it yet!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Its all in your head...by hand....honestly!

Looking good tho. Thing is about silver is its hard to get looking super glossy, and it rarely comes out in a picture.

Darker colours always gloss up well...i.e Rich's Black Mirror, my marvellous Mondial.

Yes i did mine today as well.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Bah....get them off Steve! You know you wanna turn to the Turini side!

Actually this thing i have of seeing Ultraleggs on certain clios and liking them, and then on others and hating them, is turning out to be true.
There is a Ph1 172 parked near where i work and it looks lovely on them.

Strange.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well thats because i suggested them to you so of course they are the only ones you'd consider...hehe.

Have given it any more thought?

RS Clio 200
yep - i need a swap for mine, or wait till i can afford to do it.

Will happen, just a matter of when

Breaking A 172 Replica
In design ultras and supers seem to be the same :S

Is it just that one is lighter than the other or what?

Sam

P.S. my fav silver clio!