ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio with big spoiler!

Golf R soon...
Quite a big spoiler :rolleyes

seven9zero101cliobr3.jpg

seven9zero101cliobr6.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I think it looks alright (apart from spoiler and t**t strip)

silver cup packed FF 182
my mate use to have that spoiler on his old corsa and it was huge spoiler,far away o.k it may of looked good but close up you could see how big it was.

White Sti Hatch
Theres about 3-4 saxos around dundee with the exact same Spoiler and god damn is it huge !

ITB BG 182
yea man tis wikid innit cuz i iz guna b duin 200 mile pa hourerr... an dat ting der is guna kep me down innit.

I f**king hate chav's just like pikeys an know f'all about things.

Clio 172
the spoiler is for serving burgers off when there parked up in mcdonalds car park, and that front bumper well, his neighbours all bung him a fiver in winter for him to plough the road clear of snow, MR PLOUGH! DOH!

S2 106 GTI
haha! like a shopping trolly handle! should take pics of all the shite cars you see on your travels and put them in a thread! there's some shocker's going around near where i live!! this one always makes me laugh!!! civic type r!! sorry if anyone wee's themselves laughing!

186_8658.JPG

S2 106 GTI
Oh my god that civic is bad! What a waste of good bread van lol

haha do you call them bread vans too!!!!!!!!! haha classic! my mate started saying they look like a bread van when they 1st came out and its stuck ever since! we call the new one's jelly moulds, because the back looks like the front! :)

PH1_172
wat the hell is that civic looks like road kill stuck on the bonnet it reminds me of a crows beak

on a serious styling note its completely wrong and it needs either wider rims or spacers to fill his stupidly wide arches