ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Windscreen Wipers.

Clio on SL 2118s
random thread but...
was sat in my car the other day on my lunch break and
noticed that the clio wipers wipe the opposite way to all
of the other cars i could see in the car park.

i thought it might be due to the fact that clios are french
but the 205gti next to me had the opposite.

is this just my car or am i being slow on the uptake?
is there any reason for this?

Da

Less
They do, but it's just the Renault way.

You'll also find that only the passenger side door has a lock, because it's the drivers side in France.

1.2 16V Dynamique
It's annoying having the lock on the passenger's door because if there's a problem with your key fob, it's a pain climbing the gearstick - plus you look silly doing this!!! I know this 'cause its happened to me :(

Clio on SL 2118s

You'll also find that only the passenger side door has a lock, because it's the drivers side in France.

I have two, must be special ;)

Not on my model... ;)

i have two locks aswell!!
mines an 02 reg. think they changed it to one lock in about 2003. read it on another thread the other day.
skimping b*****ds

A Flamin' Red one
Having two locks is a god send when your key-fob dies as you can lock the car up without setting the alarm off.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
on a citroen c2 the scuttle panel has a hole in it with a plug over it so they can use the same one for both lhd and rhd cars!

CLIO Iceberg 172
I was thinking this the other week too, but couldnt see how it could be changed to wipe the other way, without major modification to the skuttle panel and where everything lays,

just get better wipers lol

1 Series Coupe
It's annoying having the lock on the passenger's door because if there's a problem with your key fob, it's a pain climbing the gearstick - plus you look silly doing this!!! I know this 'cause its happened to me :(

Did you not think about leaning over and opening the door?