ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams with blue wheels

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

All,

Does anyone recall someone on here having a Williams with the wheels the same colour (449 blue) as the bodywork and a shining rim?

If so who was it and is there a picture of it anywhere?

Thanks

Paul

Thanks.

BenR is that a genuine one or one youve played with in PS?

Paul

[Edited by Infinicar on 06 December 2004 at 1:08am]

Quote: Originally posted by Infinicar on 06 December 2004

Thanks.

BenR is that a genuine one or one youve played with in PS?

Paul

[Edited by Infinicar on 06 December 2004 at 1:08am]
Yea, thats a real one.........

i couldnt draw a square on my computer.

Quote: Originally posted by Infinicar on 05 December 2004

All,

Does anyone recall someone on here having a Williams with the wheels the same colour (449 blue) as the bodywork and a shining rim?

paul you had one in your yard last week mate, cant remember if they were sports blue though!
(on that pink beast)

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 06 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Infinicar on 05 December 2004

All,

paul you had one in your yard last week mate, cant remember if they were sports blue though!
(on that pink beast)
They werent sports blue.

Im about to embark on another restoration and was wondering about having the wheels done in the blue.....

Paul

ah see, i knew they were blue,but couldnt remeber if they were sports blue or not, that pink motor looks sweet as !!!

personally i reckon a willy with blue wheels will look wrong.