ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams 1,2,3 Owners: Favour Please

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Hi,

I need a quick favour from W1,2 and 3 owners.

I need to know how many wires enter the WHITE block connector thats located in your relay box, which is just in front of the NSF suspension turret under the bonnet.

I dont have a 1,2 or 3 here at the moment so I cant check for myself. I need to know the number for the female side of the plug, ie the side that comes from the loom which travels back into the car (it travels back behind the NS headlight and down the NS of the car) - NOT the end which travels back off to the engine side of the loom (which is the male part)

The colours are not important, I just need to know the numbers.

If you are good enough to reply, can you post which williams you have (1,2,3) its age and registration prefix (eg 94L) and the number of wires.

Thanks all in advance.

Paul
www.infinicar.com

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

My cars at home Paul, but ill have a look when i get in later tonight fellor !

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Couldnt even see them.....had a look in my relay cover but couldnt find a white connector block.

Plenty of black and brown ones........