ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio vids

has anyone got or can anyone tell me a site that has the video of the 172 up against the subaru imprezza wrx round some track with the big arch at one point ?

the scooby lets the clio pass after a bit....

the original site seems down at the mo but im sure there was another one......

could be donnington yes.....

if anyone does have it today that would be cool.. im off on holiday from this afternoon so it can wait otherwise.

cheers

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

I do have it but it seems to have gone corrupt.

Do a search in the a major search engine with that file name and youll find it

Thats my website http://www.renaultclio172.netwww.renaultclio172.net which has been down since February. Might have a go at getting it back up and running this weekend as Ive got nought to do.

By the way that me driving the 172, first time round Donnington. Went back a second time and got it sideways through Craners in the damp and also in the dry flat out (about 95 - 100mph) managed to correct it each time so was real chuffed. Do it too many times and you will probably end up in the gravel / tyre wall if your over cocky.