ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Valver and Williams still many about?

172 5HED
As above really, are these still popular?

I was wondering if there would be any market for a carbon bonnet for these :cool:

Mk1 16v brooklands
Still a fair few about mate. And carbon bonnets don't normally hang around long on the mk1 forums

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Xsport make them already. There's a fair few mk1's but it's a tiny market for something like this

BMW 330D
I had a look for a decent 16valve couldn't find one, there was 2 dogs on autotrader and thats about it

Clio 172 cup
Daniel the above is just the amount currently registered to drive on our roads with a valid tax disc, doesnt include sorn cars

Just goes to show how the owners of the original williams have looked after them better than the other two

Howmanyleft.co.uk. App on my iphone

clio 172
i owned a 16v for 3 years, sold it for £840 to a guy in Cornwall, wonder if it still around ! :sleepy:

182 Trophy #333
If you click on the name of the car on howmanyleft.co.uk itll take you into a more detailed view showing you SORN'd cars as well

Clio Williams - 130 Licensed - 110 SORN'd = 240

Clio Williams 2 - 124 Licensed - 108 SORN'd = 232

Clio Williams 3 - 74 Licensed - 68 SORN'd = 142

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I went and had alook at a williams 3 last night and i want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!