ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 what do you think

Blue Clio 182
This is for sale at work what do you think to it, does it sound ok!!

For Sale: Clio Renaultsport V6 255
Manual, 15,300 miles, Reg. 1st March 2004, have owned this car since Sept 2004, one previous owner (Renault dealer principal). No. 94 of only 354 registered in the UK. Illiad blue with all usual V6 extras. Absolutely standard. New Michellin Pilot Sport rear tyres at 12K miles. Excellent condition. Full Renault service history. 12 months MOT, 6 months tax. £17,495 ovno

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
Great choice if your seriously considering one.

It isn't about straight line speed though....but much much more...a real driving experience! You won't be disapointed.

There's a new guy on the v6clio.net forum whos just bought a MK2. He runs a Porsche 997 GT3 and an Aston V8 and he claims the V6 puts bigger smile on his face in many different ways.

I would agree...

Seems to be a lot of ex 172/182 owners coming to the dark side recently judging by the ammount of newbies over at V6clio.net...

They've seen the light...

Golf R soon...
That looks like a mint example from the pictures. Ask me in a years time and I will have it! :)

One of those cars you just have to own one day!
If I had 17k to spend on a car I wouldnt get one as their are other more practical and just as quick cars I would have. But if I won the lottery I would have one in my dream garage in liquid yellow.

LY V6 with Recaros
There might be 'better' cars out there for the money, but nothing as rare and headturning imo :)

RS Clio 200
There might be 'better' cars out there for the money, but nothing as rare and headturning imo :)

very good point Deb, but for 17k id rather have something that wasnt going to need another 17k in repairs LOL

i just wouldnt pay 17k for a french car, end of LOL

MKIII 138

very good point Deb, but for 17k id rather have something that wasnt going to need another 17k in repairs LOL

i just wouldnt pay 17k for a french car, end of LOL

which is what 'everyone' thinks thus there arent any on the roads at all.. so when you own one you have something called exclusivity.

if you were on a motorway with talibacks thousands of cars there wouldnt be even 1 V6 clio. so very rare and head turning much more than any BMW including the 500hp M5 of which ive seen about 5 now on my way to work and back although i struggled to identify them as there very simular to the 520d 150hp model

RS Clio 200
well if you want a car purely for how good and different it makes u look then get one yeh.
personally id rather have a car cos it was a much better drive

Leon Cupra R 225
I'd buy something else for that dosh.. they are still way too pricey to be considered imo

As someone else said, an M3 would be a better buy