ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio V6 replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio
hi everyone i own a 51' plate clio dynamique and i have been searching for a clio V6 replica body-kit for it, but i can only find the ones for the older model clio. can anyone help......

any info appreciated.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
coz you have a 1.2! not a 3.0 v6! just do suttle smart mods and for the price of a v6 kit sprayed and fitted you could do alot.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
just dont lol. just make it look smart put some turinis on it lower it sport grill splitter and cup spoiler

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
if you want a rep, make a 172/182 rep like mine. A V6 will look s**t.
replica.jpg

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
there was a guy on here a while back that was trying to sell a kit, he might help.

Engles Mummy
liamsammut -

Dont listen to the c**k suckers (i.e 99.9% of cs)

Drop me a pm, I know a place which sells them, but take my advice and buy the right spaces & wheels otherwise it will look terrible. For a proper job it's going to cost you around 2-3k.

Adam

upload to photobucket and post the links
please dont do the v6 rep, itl be embarassing for you if u toy with another 1.2 and hes sticking with you lol
also. . .^ as mentioned about '2-3k' can go towards both modding and your next car

RS 172
It'll never look exact, but if you want to spunk money on it then you might as well. Just dont be upset when I spank ya by spending money in the right places and not adding weight to my car :D.

the only way to make it look exactly like a V6 is buy the body parts from renault which will cost a fortune. The V6 replica kits looks like s**t in a clear plastic bag. If you really want a wide arch style clio as already said, go for the prima racing rally maxi kit

RS 172
You'll also need to remove the rear seats and fill them with a big empty black void to get that 'rear engined' look. What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.