ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6......nt

1.6 16v without an engine
I was driving to my mates the other day when i came across a strangley shapped clio v6:S
Photo-0075.jpg

Manufacturer RENAULT
Model CLIO GRANDE RN
Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour SILVER
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 07 March 2001
Number of previous owners 2
Last owner change 25 April 2005

Think he had better get some wheel spacers prety damn quick.... ;)
and some very dark glasses and maybe a mask for when he is driving it....lol ;)

Simon

LMFAO - Why do people bother with such sh*t?

I don't think i've ever seen a V6 'kit' look good on any other clio, they always end up looking like a badly put together airfix model! And that effort above has to be one of the worst ever!!!!! Thing is, even though its a load of w*nk, how much has it cost its owner to get it looking sooooo bad? Oh well, each to there own:S

Megane225FF
thats the funniest thing I've seen for a while...
Quality!!
Just look at the f.kin state of it !!

172 Cup
What a f*cking snatch.

Is it the same guy as this, spotted the other week. Looks like he's had some more work done then. :clown:

Last edited:
i think it hasnt moved in ages cos the petrol cap isnt in the same place so he cant fill it up or anything...

what annoys me is the fact that the alloys would look good on my car lol... ill pop round n see if he has locking nuts :D