ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 lakes meet 2

An orange one
fantastic day yesterday in the lakes, a few dropped out at the last minute but the banter was flowing and the sight of 4 vee's and a 182 was fantastic, peoples faces were priceless!! lol

DSCN2301-1.jpg

DSCN2307.jpg

DSCN2315.jpg

DSCN2323.jpg

DSCN2320.jpg

veeday2.jpg

veeday1.jpg

veeday4.jpg

veeday5.jpg

veeday6.jpg

veeday8.jpg

veeday7.jpg

enjoy!! what a way to start my new ownership of the mk2 (black one) its already proving itsself a completely different car to the mk1! very very impressed indeed!

Golf R soon...
You swines! :mad:

That just makes me want a vee even more now:p

All of those colours suit the v6 so much!

Who is the owner of the Monaro? Looks good!

An orange one
monaro is owned by a lad called steve from near manchester i think :)

was a beast of a car!

very nice, looks round the corner from ours as well, patterdale close to you by any chance? sure ive driven round some of those roads and the car park looks familiar!

jamie

thought as much mate, great roads around there, best at night though, i had to head home after new years eve up there for a work session the next day, so drove home(ish) around half three in the morning. dead. wonderful driving experience, worth not drinking on new years.

jamie

S2 106 GTI
Gutted i never came to this one col! looked good! and i wouldn't of been the only small car this time!!!!! :)