ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6, KW coilovers and H&R spacers....

An orange one
On the plus side, met up with @Invexis- for a little tour and see some Geordie sights!

1B573C27-B04B-4355-BC28-9FEB2E93F935_zps40bo1eax.jpg

00BBE3BC-A681-4DB4-B610-48C1978B9832_zpsamihic9j.jpg

I was asking how long this has been rusty, turns out it was built that colour lol!

6B2FFDD9-785F-40A0-909A-C9D7059ACA91_zpsamwu7r9u.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Very expensive Colin….around £1200 for the rear control arms, bolts and bits and pieces!

The Angel is made from Corten, mild steel that oxidises naturally and won't corrode any further than that, quite cool.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Mars Red is full of win. Glad to have driven one, tried to buy a black gold one a few years back but couldn't agree on terms in the end.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Top lads at revolution for tracking. Only place I'd go for it.

I'm going over Nurburgring with them in October.

An orange one
Very expensive Colin….around £1200 for the rear control arms, bolts and bits and pieces!

The Angel is made from Corten, mild steel that oxidises naturally and won't corrode any further than that, quite cool.

I'm not sure it's the control arms I need, I'll have to ring Renault and see what they suggest, at £1200 it can bloody stay seized up lol!

Reactions: Pep
  An orange one
Mars Red is full of win. Glad to have driven one, tried to buy a black gold one a few years back but couldn't agree on terms in the end.
Ah cool you not fancy going for one nowadays??

Top lads at revolution for tracking. Only place I'd go for it.

I'm going over Nurburgring with them in October.
Yeah they really are brilliant guys. What's the deal with the ring trip? Can anyone go?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Would love to, but i'm far more likely to go for an AMG. We've just spent a fortune on a new kitchen though so that has put a stop to an AMG this year. I opted for having the E-Class remapped to 290bhp instead.

An orange one
Looks great, those seats too! I take it they are retrimmed pole positions? best seat ever made if so!

They are indeed! When I got them they were vinyl and alcantara with a large white recaro logo, I hated the vinyl so got them redone at Recaros UK bit in Leicester with proper napa leather!

An orange one
Would love to, but i'm far more likely to go for an AMG. We've just spent a fortune on a new kitchen though so that has put a stop to an AMG this year. I opted for having the E-Class remapped to 290bhp instead.

Ah yeah, don't need to tell me about Kitchens, we did it last year and they cost a bloody fortune! :(