ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio UPDATE - PICS!!!

1.6 16v
Thought i would keep you all informed about the changes to the clio! lol

It went into the bodyshop to have new bonnet because next door neighbour lobbed a bike over the fence onto my bonnet because he got drunk so got a few more bits colourcoded too.

before it went into the bodyshop! i put my 16s on because 17s needed new tyres!

357480aa.jpg

5cf3ea02.jpg

Bits i got colourcoded too, I took the 16v badge off!

bb18852e.jpg

5c690fd3.jpg

d0da282e.jpg

Decided to do some colour coding myself!

3d98d445.jpg

7caee49a.jpg

and spaying of drums and calipers!

27122cc3.jpg

c18e15ed.jpg

and new plates tooo lol.

8ca71460.jpg

After washed and polished!

8263c899.jpg

b5291e72.gif

and then it rained lol

c399a222.jpg

What do you think?? Thank you for reading my story lol

JMR

RB 182 Cup
New wheels look mint!

Nice bit of beading you got going on from the rain. What shampoos/polishes/waxes did you use?

1.6 16v
Meguiars Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner, Meguiars Clay bar and quick detailer, Meguiars Step 1, Meguiars Step 2, Meguiars Step 3, Auto Glym Back to black, Auto Glym window polish.

Thats about it lol, Took me and laura 5 hours to do lol,

Civic Type-R
Very nice!! Really like the white dash inserts and badge :) Only thing I dont like is the exhaust :( is tooo big! Other than that love it!

1.6 16v
cheers matey, Iam glad its all sorted now about about 7 weeks of driving around with dents and straches all over the front lol.

RS Megane DCi 175
Looks very nice indeed mate - only thing I'd change if it were mine would be the smoked rear lights for standards.
Good work tho :approve:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Wheels look a pain to clean, but look sweet mate! Car looks very nice in general! I'd take off that front splitter though, and retro-fit a Cup splitter on. Otherwise big thumbs up!

Tyson.

Chocolate Bar™
looks nice mate! wish my bodyshop could do the bloody mirrors as well as that, they cant seem to get them righ without them running, cracking etc. Agree with ali on the lights, think standards would suit it better

Monaco Blue Mk2
Very nice mate, only thing I'm not too keen on is the zorst and the stickers. Obvious a lot of effort has gone into it, VERRRRRRY Shiny!

1.6 16v
I am thinking about skirts and tints, but money is the problem after spending all that this month lol.

I am going off the tinted lights atm and want the standard ones back on or LEDS! My bro sprayed the lights for me.

The renault badge at the front is white too which i really like. Its different from crome one i think!

Cheers for good comments!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Looks nice mate, Bet it makes it much easier to polish, as you dont have to avoid the plastic bits now lol!

It took bloody ages but was good finally getting the chance to give her a good clean now dints and scratches gone!

Colourcoding looks the business! And the white extras make it stand out from the crowd id say.

When money is ready for tints and skirts then they will be got!

A few people have same opinion about exhaust but down to personal preferance, we like it. But all comments are good comments.

You did a good job on the white bits stevie, just lets get the interior door handle things done.

-Laura-lou- (S Garbetts G/f)

Black PH2 172 FF
S Garbett said:
I am going off the tinted lights atm and want the standard ones back on or LEDS!

If you wanna sell them mate - let me know!

Could swap for my standards if you want.....;)

80MPG BEEZA
nice to see another nice prime black clio getting mine colour coded end of next month, i was thinking about doing the inside inserts black though and the clock surrounds black and having white dials? so many choices

keep up the good work

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
S Garbett said:
I am going off the tinted lights atm and want the standard ones back on or LEDS!

Cheers for good comments!

that'll be two black 1.2's with ibiza splitters + led's +17's on here and maxxd then :rasp:

RS Meg 175
looks mint mate, darn someone else has a diy white renault badge :(
my revolution has started lol
looks sexual mate anyways :p

E60 diesel powah
gr8 effort mate realli nice car!! likin the wheels suit the car, skirts and std rears lights will finish it