ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio up in smoke lol

mps aero
was traveling home from work on saterday night. pulled off the m18 onto the a1, i put my foot down in third and was just about to change into fourth when. . . . . . BANG!!!!
the car sounded like it was being pelted with stones and when i looked in my rear view mirror i could see sparks and red hot metal bouncing down the motorway allong with a huge amount of smoke. i rolled to a stop at the side of the motoray and the car filled with smoke. :dapprove:
then just to top it off the all of the lights interior and exterior started flashing individualy befor going off all together.

R.I.P clio

mps aero
taking the car in to see whats up with it this week. im sorry to say that i will not be buying another french car. . . . ever lol
pretty much sure i will have a mazda 3 mps by the end of the week.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Sound like you've fucked your gearbox, my Polo GTi done the exact same thing @ 130 lol!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
The fact all the lights were going mental seems a bit weird. Sounds like its properly gone out in style

mps aero
i havent had the car up yet and there is the tray underneath blocking your view. taking it in the next couple of days.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
found the problem. a great big hole in the front of the engine lol oh well

LOL

Conrod, exit stage front.

That will be you on the hunt for a spare lump them.

Least it went out in style mate.

We need pics of the carnage

mps aero
got a video of the light show while at the side of the a1. tried to take a pic of the hole today but you cant really see while the engine is still in.